Sustainability needs a lobby
What does sustainability mean?
In many cases, it is considered sustainable that a company or a product exists "since 150 years" or "still in 150 years". This focuses on the longest, best eternal period. Too short. Sustainability means the quality of what is created in a long-term, far-sighted, inter-generational and → value-based process, such as:
- Thinking in systemic contexts, comprehensive/holistic and – above all – thinking to the end.
- Being aware of the interactions and effects of own actions.
- Creation of decentralized, resilient structures.
- Accepting diversity, living in openness and expanding the own horizon.
- Careful use of ressources and knowing when something is sufficient.
- Respectful interaction with nature.
- (Unselfishly) setting something in motion whose results do not necessarily benefit you.
The extension of the traditional model of sustainability (social, economic, environmental aspects) involves humans as acting beings in the consideration (participation).
People act on the basis of certain patterns of behavior that are determined by cultural influences (culture as a driver).
After all, action must be based on balance (balance orientation), a fundamental principle of nature.
What drives us ?
What's new ?
Meet us here
There are no upcoming events.
Due to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have removed the direct Facebook feed. Instead, please click on the image below to get to our Facebook page.