Let Berlin cast its spell!
Sense the yesterday, live the today, and shape the tomorrow!
Many of the things that happen in Berlin influence the rest of the world. Many of the things that happen worldwide also influence how we live and work in Berlin. Discovering Berlin is like embarking on an adventure through time, feeling the power of history through the weight of the past and its resilient stance towards the future. Berlin is an innovative and sustainable city that lives in the pulse of time. Berlin is synonymous with diversity and always manages to be surprising. Berlin is the heart of Europe, and one of the most popular cities to travel to that can help improve English language skills.
The Green Berlin
The city is full of green spaces, parks, and gardens, as well as innovative urban gardening trends that extend to the great gastronomic offer for vegetarian lifestyles. Over 30% of the city’s area is green spaces and woodlands. Berlin has 2,500 parks and gardens, 440,000 trees and 180 km of waterways. Berlin manages to combine a great metropolis feel with idyllic green spaces. Now, more than thirty years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, many old industrial heritage buildings, rooftops and backyards in the former East and West Berlin are remarkable inner-city sites, oases cultivated over the old fractures and ruptures in this once-divided city.
Berlin, the capital of sustainability
The city exudes sustainability in all its forms. Visitors from all over the world are always amazed at how eco-conscious life and food are in Berlin, where you can eat produce straight from community gardens and honey from rooftop gardens. The German capital also has a variety of vegetarian and vegan restaurants, another area where the city is already setting sustainable trends.
Incoming in Berlin
No other city has such a rich panoply of successful businesses like Berlin. The popular cosmopolitan city attracts many young, creative minds and companies. Here, there are the highest number of start-ups per inhabitant. The broad business start-up scene is very successful, especially in the services sector. Be part, connect and learn with this creative environment. Let your associates, collaborators and employees, become part of this success story and let us show you a sustainable Berlin!
Our main goal is to increase integration, cooperation, development, and sustainable awareness between organizations, institutions, companies, skilled workers, and apprentices. We believe that the Erasmus + program plays a crucial role in increasing cooperation and regional development. Therefore, we are committed to providing an array of incoming services to create awareness and increase sustainability. Our focus lies on providing and organizing learning programs in a mobility context for our partners. These programs range from traineeships courses, technical visits, and job shadowing.
Why we do what we do
Our focus is on promoting ESD (education for sustainable development) in vocational training (VESD). Therefore, the projects we are involved in are always linked to the creation of programmes and content that increase and disseminate activities promoting sustainability. When it comes to mobilities, we are focused on organising mobility programmes in Berlin that not only have a very low ecological footprint but are also linked to companies and organisations that are an example to follow and to learn from when it comes to sustainability and good practices. Our programmes include accommodation, transfer services, internship and job shadowing programmes, sustainability mentoring and consultancy, as well as workshops to encourage entrepreneurship, employability, and the implementation of a greener lifestyle in both professional and personal life.
Organisation of sustainable training programmes
As an intermediary partner, we organize the following training programs:
- Traineeships that fit participants’ backgrounds, skills, expectations, the objectives, and the content of their courses.
- Technical visits and job-shadowing, Green Mobilities, seminars and workshops for sustainability
- Trainings on Vocational Education for Sustainable Development, Circle Economy, and the UN’s SDGs.
- Socio-cultural actions in Berlin and the surrounding area. Personal and intercultural development actions and participant monitoring and evaluation.
Our sustainable mentoring and monitoring program include:
- Welcoming presentation meeting to introduce the program to the participants.
- Vocational Education for Sustainable Development Workshop event.
- Accompanying participants to interviews at the hosting companies to meet their tutors personally, confirm details about the traineeship and learn how to get there. For job shadowing and technical visits, the program coordinator accompanies the group throughout all the program activities.
- In-person meetings to monitor and evaluate the program.
- Regular feedback about the progress of the mobility projects and traineeships.
- Regular contact with company tutors for feedback, mediation.
- Help meeting program requirements: learning agreements, certificates, and evaluations.
- Emergency phone number available 24 hours a day.
- Final report sent to the promoter with the training program.
- Green Mobility Certification Award to which participant at the end of the mobility.
- Documentation and a short reflection on each participant.
Just what you’re looking for
Let yourself be inspired by Berlin.
Presentation meeting to give participants information on the first day of the program;
Accompanying participants to interviews at the companies hosting the traineeships so they can meet their tutors personally, confirm details about the traineeship and learn how to get there. For job shadowing and technical visits, the program coordinator accompanies the group throughout all the program activities;
Monthly in-person meetings to monitor and evaluate the program. For short programs, these meetings are held weekly or twice a month;
Regular feedback for promoters about the progress of the mobility projects and traineeships;
Regular contact with company tutors for feedback, mediation, and help with documentation;
Help to meet program requirements: learning agreements, certificates, evaluations;
Emergency phone number available 24 hours a day;
Evaluation using forms filled in by participants and host organizations;
Final report sent to the promoter with all the training program and logistical details, including copies of all the evaluation and certification documents, photographs, and a short reflection on each participant.
Let´s build a better world togehter.
We have more than 9 years of experience in project work
Experience in national and international project work as project lead
We have profound expert knowledge about sustainability and vocational education for sustainable development